So I leave for Miami in a few days! I am so excited!
I decided to show you guys how I like to pack my suitcase, and the tips and tricks I use! I also made a really cute, fun travelling check list for when packing whether it’s a weekend trip, or a week vacation!
This also includes my carry-on must haves, or travel purse must-haves.
Some of favorite packing tips
- Pack under garments in a laundry bag, then use laundry bag for dirty laundry at destination.
- Lay out & plan outfits that way you don’t over pack or don’t bring a bunch of items you can’t wear together.
- Use shoes & hair tools to separate clothing sections!
- Pack your makeup bag tight so nothing breaks
- Bring gum with you for plane.
- Bring/buy healthy snacks for the trip. Nothing worse than being starving and no food around.
- Fully charge your technology the night before leaving.
Here is one of my favorite print-off Ultimate Packing Check-Lists:
Whether on a road trip or preparing for take off, you can almost always find me with the aux cord or a pair of headphones in hand.
This week, I have been preparing for my Miami getaway. Here is my go to travel playlist.
- Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding
- Daylight – Matt & Kim
- Big Jet Plane – Angus & Julia Stone
- Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra
- Clouds- One Direction
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Goddess – Banks
- Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
- XO – John Mayer
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever – Zayn & Taylor Swift
- I’ll Show You – Justin Bieber
- Stereo Love – Edward Maya & Vika Jugalina
- Is There Somewhere – Halsey
- Your Body is a Wonderland – John Mayer
- Sober – Selena Gomez
- I Fall Apart – Post Malone
- What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
- Lets Be Birds – Jacob Whitesides
You can follow my Spotify at open.spotify.com/user/jkarneeb to stay up to date with my current playlists.
Hi everyone! This is my first post (bare with me!)
As a 21 year old college student, time often feels as if its flying by. With graduation quickly approaching, I have decided to start a travel blog working towards making my twenties (aka my selfish years) unforgettable. I will be using this blog to keep track of places I see, photos I take, and memories I make. I hope you all join me on this journey and make your twenties nothing less than extraordinary.